Maybe several of you want to adopt or get a baby British shorthair cat kittens but still confused how to take care of them. You must read several tips below to give a special treatment because a kitten must get a different treatment than the adult cat. Do it carefully to avoid them from something that will harm the health conditions and unwanted things in the future.
How to take care of British shorthair cat kittens
- Prepare a good place for them to eat and drink, litter box, place to sleep that comfortable also some toys British shorthair cat kittens.
- Make them adapt with the environment first and explore the surrounding to make them comfortable. You must remember that the cat has left the mother and the mates that make it feel frightened.
- Train them to litter by providing the litter tray and place it in the quite room.
- You must be friendly to the kittens because when they adapt to the new place, they will feel stress in the new environment.
- Handle the cats with care and tenderly because a rough handle will make it scary.
- Introduce the cat to your family member to keep in their mind that they have new family members that really love them.
- Give enough food that nutritious for the cat inappropriate portion. But don’t give it too much because it is not a good way to make them obese easily.
- Don’t give a cow’s milk to the kitten because it is not suitable and not good for their health.
- Make sure you give them to drink in appropriate portion. Don’t forget to change water regularly. You will also provide several bowls that contain water in your home for the cat.
- Kittens love to explore their environment, do it to develop physical capabilities and make them exercise through play.
Well, now you know how to treat British Shorthair cat kittens and apply it to give the best for them. Besides that, you must share your love and time for them. For example by playtime that will be a great way to bond with the kitten.